Ronald Reagan was president
The price of a stamp was 20 cents
The Cosby Show debuts
The Detroit Tigers won the world series
and thats the last time UK beat Tennessee in football :lol:
Ronald Reagan was president
The price of a stamp was 20 cents
The Cosby Show debuts
The Detroit Tigers won the world series
and thats the last time UK beat Tennessee in football :lol:
I was 3. Apparently it was a case of the terrible 3s.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It may be 26 more years till they win again. If you can't beat a man when he is down you can't beat him. Sorry boys in blue try again next year.
I said it the previous two years that this was Kentucky's best shot at getting a win but this year truly was the absolute best shot they have had in many many years. Kentucky is tore up with talent and Tennessee is as everyone knows using many true freshman and don't even field a full team.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Is this a post so UT fans can feel good about beating UK. And to think that UK has more talent than UT is funny. I was at the game and UK was out matched like they are every year. UK has had some pretty good teams here of late but look what they are compared to the UK teams that lost 9 and 10 games per year for decades. UK football is getting better but they are not even close to the type of football program UT has.
No need to patronize Cat fan, Kentucky and football don't go together. It is just a fact of life. 6-6 is about as good as it can get for UK considering where they play and the players they recruit.
Bookmarks